The Electrical and Electronics Engineering discipline today is multidisciplinary in nature representing a veritable synergy of different technologies ranging from Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, generation, transmission and distribution of power, power system operation & control, their control using computer methods artificial neural networks, fuzzy logic, micro-controllers, digital signal processing and VLSI Design etc. The Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, established in the year 2008, has been so structured, in terms of experienced staff and excellent laboratory facilities, as to equip the students with knowledge of cutting edge technologies and Give them adequate hands-on experience through laboratory work, innovative projects in Industry and Research Establishments, seminars/workshops and so on.
To become a center for research and excellence in electrical engineering and to provide excellent learning facilities for rural and urban students and to produce electrical engineers of high caliber to meet the expectations of industry.
1. To modernize all the laboratories
2. To organize at least one add-on course per semester for students
3. To encourage the students to take up industry specific projects
4. To train and educate students as Global Citizens
5. To use modern techniques in teaching and learning process.