The Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Department in DHRUVA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (DIET) has been established in 2008 since then it is providing education for the students of ECE to create innovative ideas and produce creative solutions to the society's needs. The students of ECE are conscious to the universal moral values, adherent to the professional ethical code. The department is intended to generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to the local and global needs in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) at DIET is a name for its excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering education and research. The department is providing excellent opportunities for young technocrats to enhance their learning capabilities with strong skill set in Electronics, Signal & Image processing, Analog & Digital communications, Optical communications, Computer communications and wireless communications. The ECE graduate is likely to be equipped with the required skill set and pursue career in Electronics, Communications & IT industry, research and higher qualifications in reputed premier institutions in the country or abroad.
The department has well-equipped laboratories for course work teaching and student projects, including a number of specialist laboratories. The Department of ECE always looks ahead with strong team work in order to give a valuable education and present techno excellent Electronics and Communication engineers to the society. The ECE Program has been recognized by AICTE and affiliated to JNTUH; Hyderabad the current intake is 120 students.
To become a centre of excellence and to produce high quality,self motivated,creative and ethical engineers and technologists contributing effectively to
universal science and contemporary education.
1. To impart high quality electronics & communication engineering education & professional ethics to students.
2. To adopt the best pedagogical methods inorder to maximize knowledge transfer.
3. To have adequate mechanisms to enhance understanding of implementation of theoretical concepts in practical sessions.
4. To carry out high quality research leading to the creation of knowledge and of intellectual properly.
5. To provide the best facility,infrastructure and environment to its students,research and faculty members creating an ambience conducive for excellence in technical education and research.